dijous, 25 de maig del 2017

EASTER HOLLIDAYS (world 1)

These two weeks of vacations that I have had I had a very good time.
I did not go to Italy and that's why I had one more week of vacations
I have been able to sleep a lot.
I went to olot a week with my father, I saw my little brother and all my family, I could stay with friends that I did not see much. I went to the river to have a barbecue with friends, we bathed and the water was very cold. We also went with my parents to Barcelona, ​​we went to visit my uncles and we stayed in their house two days. We visited all of Barcelona and walked everywhere, it is very beautiful.The last weekend we went to Port Aventura and stayed in a hotel to sleep. I went up to all the attractions, it's the fourth time I've been to Port Aventura. I went with my mother, my stepfather and my little brother.
Resultado de imagen de port aventura

Barbecue or barbecue is both a method of cooking and an appliance. Barbecue is made slowly over indirect, low heat and food is flavored by the smoking process, while the grill, a related process, is usually made quickly over moderate to direct high heat which barely produces smoke.

The word "barbecue", when used as a noun, can refer to: the cooking method itself, the meat cooked in this way, the cooking apparatus used (the "grill" or simply "barbecue") or a type of Social event with this type of cuisine. The term is also used as a verb, ie "barbecue" is usually done outdoors by smoking meat on wood or charcoal. BBQ restaurant can be cooked in large, specially designed brick or metal ovens. Barbecue is practiced in many areas of the world and there are numerous regional variations.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada